The FixZit Man - Service since 1975

SAVEGREEN Project NJNG!
NJNG SAVEGREEN PROJECT

Categories

Boiler Tidbits
Flood Proof!
Flooding Protection
Hiring a Plumber you can trust
Importance of Annual Boiler Service and Cleanings
Oil to Gas Conversion = Save $$$
Plumbing Fun Facts
Summer Plumbing & Heating Tips
Water Filtration!
powered by

My Blog

Hiring a Plumber

We understand that hiring a plumber is a big deal. After all, you will be trusting them with one of the most important systems in your home. If you hire the wrong plumber, it can end in an even costlier job. Below are some tips to help you get it right the first time.

Licensed and Insured
When a plumber is licensed and insured, it ensured that they are qualified to do the work. At FixZit Plumbing & Heating our licensed plumbers have extensive experience. They will work hard to make your experience enjoyable and hassle-free.

Length of Time in Business
Another good question to ask is, how long has this plumbing company been in business? If they have been in business for a long time, it is definitely a good sign. FixZit Man Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has been in business since 1978.

Cost
Some plumbing companies charge for hidden fees.

26 Comments to Hiring a Plumber:

Comments RSS
Kent on Monday, March 28, 2016 3:26 PM
Yes. It is a big deal.

Pete the Plumber on Monday, November 14, 2016 12:59 PM
Your quite right in pointing out how important it is to get a good quality plumber for any jobs you need doing.

Percy Plumber on Monday, July 03, 2017 8:27 AM
And make sure you get a Gas Safe one if your job involves gas.

topaperwritingservices.com/review-edubirdie-com/ on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 8:18 PM
Having the knowledge about hiring a plumber is important. This will save our money a lot and even our time. Last week, my uncle hired a plumber because the pipelines under his kitchen sink is leaking. When this plumber came, he immediately headed to the kitchen to repair the leaks. My uncle left him in the kitchen to clean his car. After an hour, the leaks are still not repaired and my uncle got angry about that. He asks his license and question the plumber on how long does he doing this. My uncle discovered that he has no license and their business is running without permission. I searched on the internet to look for a legit plumber and I was happy to discover your company. I immediately called for a plumber and the service didn't last for an hour.

James L. Martin on Thursday, April 28, 2016 5:40 AM
Thanks for these amazing tips on the plumbing stuff. The thing is plumber is a very technically efficient person. N everyone wants a really good technical person to get the work done.

Vivian Black on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:33 PM
Your point to make sure a plumber is licensed and insured is really important. You want to find someone you like working with and that you know is professional. It's also a good tip to ask a company about how long they have been in business.

water leaks on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:47 PM
thanks for these amazing tips on the plumbing stuf

Kiyel Williams on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:09 PM
I totally agree that you should hire someone who is licensed and insured when you are looking for a plumber. I have a friend who likes to go with the cheapest option. He hired someone who did a terrible job and it ended up costing him a lot more in the long run. I would definitely do my research and hire someone who will do the job right the first time.

surrey kitchen installation on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 7:13 AM
Good blog post!! With this blog you really took our attention to the points that we never thought about. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. All the best, way to go

John Ferrell on Friday, December 09, 2016 8:56 PM
I like that you mention that they should be licensed and insured. When I hired a plumber I forgot to ask about that. I think that you might be able to save money if they are licensed.

nz payroll on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:16 AM
Thank you for share this useful information about the plumber.

Small Business Accountants Auckland on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:52 AM
Incredible post! I like to share this post with my friends and colleagues.

hris software on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:29 AM
Thank you for share this useful information about the business cards.

robert on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 3:50 AM
Great information about hiring the professional plumbers for the repair services. You can also get best services from Call Kansas Plumber

Max Clow on Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:49 AM

PPC services at reasonable cost on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:31 AM
Get best internet marketing services like PPC in Indore at Genesis Technologies.

fghgfh on Friday, September 01, 2017 9:11 AM
fghgfhgf

Anonymous on Monday, September 25, 2017 7:59 AM

aussi essay services on Monday, September 25, 2017 7:59 AM
Good quality make business successful . I listen that you are awesome at your work and doing good plumbing . I listen it from one of my friend . i started to build new house . Soon i will contacting with you for work . And i am sure you will help me .

juliya on Monday, January 22, 2018 9:55 AM
licensed plumber batter then non licensed plumber

Sample on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 4:48 AM
Sample

Plumber Elwood on Monday, March 05, 2018 5:21 AM
Agreed with author's point. It's a big deal to choose a plumber.

Asheville plumbers on Friday, June 01, 2018 5:48 AM
Thanks for this, I really appreciate what you have done here. Keep it up, and I will be back for more.

Samantha Winget on Friday, June 15, 2018 2:04 AM
Here look very deeply explain about a plumbers hiring think before hire a good plumber for plumber issue in a flat.

San Jose sewer repair on Sunday, July 15, 2018 3:52 PM
Very helpful post and the great article about on Plumber, Thanks author your Awesome tropic and valuable information.

http://www.rushessaya.com/ on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 7:08 AM
You won't need repairs that often if your house is made well. I always advise new homeowners to make sure that their new homes are made from quality materials. While it may seem expensive at first, but you'll be saving more money because you won't be repairing as much. Maintain your home well and it will retain its value.